Clarkson + Conrad Challenge
Are you participating in the Conrad Challenge? Are you ready to ignite your passion for finding solutions to global issues while completing college?
You may not know it, but by participating in the Conrad Challenge, you’re already setting yourself up for success and financial support at Clarkson University.
Conrad Challenge Scholarships
The Conrad Foundation and Clarkson University have partnered to give high school students with a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship a one-of-a-kind opportunity to develop their product ideas and solutions that support future global sustainability. We are offering the following two Conrad Foundation-relation scholarships.
- The Conrad Challenge Scholarship at Clarkson University — Finalists of the Conrad Challenge will be awarded $15,000 per year, for a total value of $60,000 over four years.
- The Conrad Foundation Spirit of Innovation Scholarship — All Conrad Challenge participants (non-finalists) will be awards $12,000 per year, for a total value of $48,000 over four years.
Additional Scholarship Benefits
On top of the scholarship award, Conrad Challenge finalists/scholarship recipients will benefit from special access to Clarkson’s University-wide innovation ecosystem, Clarkson Ignite, an award-winning network of resources for entrepreneurs and new ventures. They will also be able to further leverage the Conrad Foundation’s support to advance the most promising projects presented by the Challenge finalists each year.
About Clarkson University
Clarkson is a private, national research university and proven leader in technological education and sustainable economic development.
- We offer 95 rigorous programs of study in engineering, business, arts, education, sciences and health professions.
- We educate 4,300+ students and pursue interdisciplinary research, scholarship and innovation.
- We ignite connections across disciplines, industries and cultures to create the entrepreneurial mindset, knowledge and intellectual curiosity needed to innovate world-relevant solutions and prepare the leaders of tomorrow.
- Our alumni earn salaries that are among the top three percent in the nation and realize accelerated career growth.
- We are ranked #102 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report 2019 for national research universities.
- We are located in Potsdam, New York (main campus), with additional graduate programs, online networks and research facilities based near our industry partners in Saranac Lake, Schenectady, Beacon and New York City.